Mixed feelings. So many wonderful memories but great to be back and: see the girls; visit the cemetery to report in to the Master Sergeant and Mom; and, of course for Robin, stop at the world renown Icey Freeze LINK.
Amazing Journey recap:
- 4+ months and 7500 miles.
- Nary a bad experience anywhere
- No hinky feelings in Mexico - NEVER worried about safety.
- So nice to go in a Mexican campground and not be given a huge list of rules like in the US (all of which are commons sense courtesy).
- Not a single rude person anywhere
- Mexicans graciously helped us whenever they saw we were lost, confused, etc. Classic was when we were in the center of a small city with TINY roads and a policeman pulled up next to us and said "Amigo! You are lost!" He then turned on his light bar and escorted us to the highway with a huge smile.
- No vehicle issues with exception of a 2" minor hole in the back where I backed into something in an RV park. So minor we may not fix it.
- Generator is in shop but that is normal fair wear and tear.
- Beautiful scenery everywhere.
Thanks to faithful and loyal readers of this blog. Your comments and back-channel emails gave me inspiration to carry on blogging.
Now to plan the next amazing journey.