CG

CG

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Way Ahead

Folks keep asking about our plan for the rest of the trip. Actually, no one has. But in case you meant to, here it is.

Ignore the cost #'s. I don't use that feature in the progam.

As you can imagine, this intinerary isn't our style since it is mostly one nighters and just driving. The next trip will have no arrival dates: we get somewhere when we get there.

16 June: Depart AFA and RON Randall, Kansas
17 June: RON Abilene, Kansas (hope to See Eisenhower Library)
18 June: RON Higginsville Missouri
19 June: RON Scott AFB near St Louis
20-23 June: Camp Ground near Nashville
24-26 June: Asheville
27 June: Arrive Hickory and Home! Start prep for next trip.

2 comments:

  1. I always wanna know!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't ask because I knew you would return when you wanted too haha it just matters to me that your haveing a safe an wonderful time an I be live you have so far ihate to see it come to a closed for you all.

    ReplyDelete