CG

CG

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Why Bother?

I've done two other blogs of travels and should have learned but I don't. I've learned that folks, even dear family, not actually on the trip, for the most part, simply, don't care. I've resolved myself to using the blog as a repository for the next trip and for that, it is invaluable. I've found parks I wanted to re-visit from 2006 just by looking at the old blogs.

That said, it is hard to sit down and burn Verizon data to post stuff that very few (it seems) reads. At my advanced age it is tough to restrain myself when a beloved family member/friends asks where we are? Robin is so patient and she is so kind. Ole grumpy says/thinks: oh, you haven't read the blog it seems, or you'd know. Robin's approach is right.

Whine over. If you read and like and don't want to comment publicly, at least send an email. It will inspire me.


6 comments:

  1. Same here with the family. They always ask, "what have you been up to?" I love all the photos you post and I know a lot of those places and it makes so happy to see you guys enjoying our great country. As they say, "Rock On".

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are exactly right. I don't know how many times my son has called to ask where we are. It's nice to hear from him but come on, I post every day. It's not hard to figure out where we are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like reading it and love the pictures. I hope you don't stop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I follow and enjoy your blog. I even have shared it with my friends. I just today after you threatened to quit posting found how to comment. See you can teach old dogs new tricks. God, I hate (but love) computer technology

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all! We'll keep plugging away. It's tool for us to remember where we've been too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all! We'll keep plugging away. It's tool for us to remember where we've been too.

    ReplyDelete