CG

CG

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Local operations is Jocotepec

Whoa!!!! Spotted on a truck here in the RV park an hour ago!

Ok, I'm messing with friends on Facebook. This will reveal who's reading the blog. :-). What happened is we were coming to our site and I spot this. The store on Cedar Island sells stickers that look exactly like this. No way! I had to stop and look closer: Cayman Islands. It got our attention though!

Lazy day. We gave the dogs a long walk of the RV park and took some pictures.
The Lighthouse. We don't know why there is a lighthouse because there really isn't any boat traffic. But, its cool. 

Berry Field of some kind









HUUUUUGE Pool







We then decided to wander around "our" town here in Jocotepec. (LINK WIKI) It is a small town but very warm feeling. Folks are very nice. Never hear English. We just wandered around and even found a groomer for Tibby.








Got 1.5 rotisserie chickens with all the trimmings for $9.73. Forgot to take pictures. Another day.

We get back to the RV Park and there's another big family event going on with hundreds of kids and their parents having a ball. There are games, sports events, food, etc. It is solid tents in part of the park.






Polo eating time.

7 comments:

  1. When I saw the FB pic I thought, how cool would that be if it were someone from your hometown. Good one though. You guys are in a great area. Enjoy your time there. Wish we were tagging along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you guys do. Like Croft has said in the past, I realize that most folks won't comment for whatever reason. My biggest surprise was at Patzcurao when Kerry and Rod essentially said Hi Steve before we ever met...from the blog. Of course I did that to Croft on the Emerald Coast when he pulled in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More butieful places I can't comment on just one i like them all an sorry about my spelling hope you can understand my words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Understand completely Barry! Thanks for posting.

      Delete
  4. How cool that would have been if it was a cedar island sticker. Love the blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is funny! I thought it was Cedar Island too when I saw it. Ha ha. Very awesome RV park. And the town is really cute.

    ReplyDelete