CG

CG

Friday, May 20, 2016

Tucson-Davis Monthan AFB

We were tired from the trip so we just lazed around. One thing we missed in Mexico was thick steaks, Murican style, so we found a Longhorn and fixed that craving. On the way there, Robin spotted this and is a really happy person

The campground is amazing. Probably the best I ever stayed in. The Air Force does it right. We enjoyed it so much we forgot to take pictures!

A great think at Davis-Monthan is the aircraft Boneyard. This link is very interesting and worth a click: Boneyard. Over 4000 military aircraft in various stages of phasing out. There must have been 30+ C5A's....I didn't know we had that many. The area stretches for miles. I can't get my pictures to load. Check back.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see the Boneyard! AND I've never had a warm Krispy Kreme donut ��

    ReplyDelete